My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Monday, June 05, 2006

One Week On ..

And I think we are doing Ok!!

I have been working with Grace nearly every day;

Monday - Rode Bareback
Tuesday - Long Reining
Wednesday - Day Off!
Thursday - Rode Bareback
Friday - Day Off
Saturday - Long Reining
Sunday - Bareback


She is going very well. I've noticed a real change in her attitude in the stable. She is so confident and relaxed - a far cry from the nervy and flighty mare that went away!

Her new saddle is due tomorrow and I'm also awaiting her new Old Mac boots.

My next challenge is to 'Make Grace Brave'! I am going to do some spook busting with a tarpaulin sheet on the floor and some flags and bags on some jump wings. I really want her to be confident in herself and also in me.

Watch this space!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

good, I'd been wondering what you'd been doing, the silence was vaguely disconcerting.

but as on ee, more photos!

and hopefully you'll eventually get more visitors....(mind I'm still waiting and mine's been going nearly a year now, I get visitors, but not horsey ones!!!)

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home