My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Friday, May 05, 2006

Grace's Training Begins


















After months of trying to find a horse trainer that practices 'Natural Horsemanship' I was finally steered in the direction of Sheila at Gilfach Farm, Brecon Beacons (www.breconbeaconsriding.co.uk).

Grace went to stay with Sheila and her gang on Saturday 22nd April.

I visited her on 1st May and she had come so for already. After watching her being long reined (and haveing a quite disasterous go myself!) I actually got to sit on my girl for the very first time. It was magical!

All the reports from Grace have been excellent. Grace is taking to her new skills like a duck to water!

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

welcome to blogger & blogging! she looks gorgeous.

You'll find this blogging is a bit addictive, especially when you get her home and start working her yourself ...

Enjoy

7:51 pm  
Blogger Claire said...

ps, i've put your blog in my favourites list (which is a pain to do in blogger, but once you've cracked it ...)

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home