My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Monday, May 29, 2006

The Bareback Experiment!

Sitting here with a big smile on my face!

I went down to Grace this morning, put her bridle on, jumped on bareback and rode out for about three miles (in walk) with another horse and rider for company!

We passed push bikes, barking dogs, lots of cars, screaming children and even someone strimming thier garden - and Grace didn't bat an eyelid!

Bloody saddle! Its going back tomorrow!

So I'm really happy that yesterdays hiccup didn't affect Graces confidence, she was great!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

oh well done. She must have a nice back as well to be able to do that without pain! (to you, that is).

8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home