My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Monday, June 12, 2006

One Week Later

Well, Gracie is feeling much better. He temperature is back to normal and she is eating well.

But the poor thing has stood in her stable since last Tuesday. She is dealing with it very well but I just want her to be able to go out and play again.

I am trying my best to find her an isolated place to go and live until the Strangles is gone and she has three free swabs - but its not easy. The farm are being so good but my option of putting Grace in the back field, although generous, is just too risky to the other horses.

Hopefully this will all sort itself out soon and Grace can go back out in the sunshine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

oh dear. she'll be really hacked off if you can't find anywhere! hope you manage to get something sorted!

7:35 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

Managed it at last!!!

She's a happy girl now - and so am I!!

1:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home