My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Grace Has Gone Back To School!

Grace has gone back to Sheila's in Gilfach for a 'refresher course', can't wait till she comes back so we can go riding all Summer!

Poppy goes to her new loan home today too.

So its just me and Doughnut for the next few weeks. He's going to the field next door to stay with three sexy little fillies who will keep him happy - he won't want to come back!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

i wondered if you'd need a refresher with grace, after all that time off after backing her!

what i want to know, is why you got all the grief that result in you having to moderate, when the rest of us don't seem to?

ah well.

hope all is going well for you in other respects!

2:15 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

I have taken off the moderating (was V annoying!) but I've kept the word coder thingy - hopefully that will keep 'em away!

11:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home