My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Monday, March 12, 2007

Grace's New Trimmer

After the sad retirement of our old trimmer, I had to find someone who would come out to the 'wilds' of Bridgend and trim Grace - its not as though its in the sticks but it was no mean feat!

So, I got in contact with Nick Vincent who is an Equine Podiatrist from Cardiff and he came out on Saturday. Grace got on with him fine! He was there for nearly two hours and he measured and inspected and photographed her hooves in great detail. The trim was nice and neat but Grace got really bored by the end of two hours and decided to show us how pretty she looks up on two legs!!

Good news is that my usually slow and steady mare is now zooming around the field, galloping to me for her tea and generally being a maniac - she must like her new feet!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

good oh... can't blame her for being bored after 2 hours!

are you riding her yet?

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home