My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Tooth Fairy Has Been!

Doughnut is losing his teeth and I found a big one in his empty feed bucket last Friday. His bottom row of teeth are half out and he looks like a little boy with missing teeth!

Poppy is now fat as butter in her new paddock! I have never seen such a change so quickly in a pony! She looks so different and is very happy and alert. Her system is back up and running and she is now finishing two large feeds a day too.

Grace's abscess is healing nicely, just waiting for her to lose the back of her heel now!

So, nice news all round - and we are all waiting with baited breath for the Spring grass to come through :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

yo toni ... did you not like my comments on your last post?

should he really be losing teeth? but good news about poppy!

9:09 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

Hiya!

Lucky you sent that PM - I had to upgrade my Blogger or I wouldn't have known you'd commented!

Can't get into EE at all. I can;t delete the Cookies at home or at work because of all the work stuff stored on the PC's - so I'm screwed!

And yeah, Doughnut is two so he's losing all his baby caps - he's lost another two since that post!!

Good to hear from you - am feeling all alone!!

:-D

11:55 pm  
Blogger Claire said...

toni, you can delete an individual cookie.

find the cookies folder and scroll down until you get to the ee on, delete it, you should be done.

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home