My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Sunday, July 02, 2006

All My Girls!!!




This is a post to celebrate all the wonderful mares that have been in my life.

My very first pony Splash was a little 11hh chestnut mare with a white blaze in the shape of a monkey wrench! She was a complete sod and would buck, kick and bite as soon as look at you .. but I loved her!

Valentine was my second mare. She was a 13.2hh dark bay Arab x mare. She had the sweetest temperament and didn't ever put a foot wrong!

Holly was my first 'horse'! She was 14.1hh Strawberry Roan mare and had issues! If I know then what I know now she wouldn't have had such issues with her confidence as I could have helped her through it. She is at Rainbow Bridge now. I miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home