My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Back to Haynets

Have decided to start using haynets again as my monkeys are wasting half of thier hay every day!

I know its supposed to be more natural for them to forage from the floor (or out of Tubtrucs!) but I can't afford to waste half of my hay!

Will find out of the littlies know how to use a haynet tonight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

They do! :-D

9:18 am  
Blogger Claire said...

good!

all doing fine i see!!!

9:34 pm  
Blogger Claire said...

i've just remember, i came across a system for feeding hay from the floor but without losing it, was like a floor haynet but such that they couldnt' get their feet trapped .. wish i could remember where it was and i'd give you the link (but would probably be silly money anyway ....)

12:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home