My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Lovely, Lovely Morning!

Just spent a lovely morning with my 'horses'!

Meal times are easy as the ponies go into the stable together and Grace eats her food out side as usual.

This morning I put Doughnut's new headcollar on him without him batting an eyelid! He looks very smart in purple!!

Poo picked my field with the help of Doughnut, he was my little shadow!

I took Grace for a walk and then filed her feet, she was so calm and happy because the ponies were there - even when 3 horses and riders came clattering past (forgot how NOISY horseshoes are!!)

I couldn't be happier right now, Grace is content :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

more pictures ... mind i need talk, it's remembering to take the camera and then getting the weather to take any! LOL

4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home