My Girl Grace

An ongoing diary of my wonderful warmblood mare Grace and our quest into the world of Natural Horsemanship - together.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Wales, United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bits and Bobs!

Grace's baddy hoof is getting better! The Dermacrescin that Diane gave me worked wonders - just have to try and get some from an agent now as no one sells it - not even on the net!

Had Mel out tonight to trim Graces hooves. They were in a state, all chipped after the infamous 'cow' incident. She made them look lovely in about 20 minutes though!

AND, we learnt to ground tie tonight! Thats why I love Mel, she is so full of knowledge and I pick up little lessons from her every time she visits - should pay more really!

Awaiting our 2nd swab result, have to wait until Thursday to call them. Gulp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home